This Privacy Statement applies to proofjump.com owned and operated by Campaign Workhub, LLC. (“Campaign Workhub”, “ProofJump”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”). This privacy statement describes how ProofJump collects and uses the personal information you provide on the domain umbrella of proofjump.com, our mobile sites and mobile applications, and any other application or access point we make available to you (collectively, our “Web Properties”).
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information We Collect Directly from You.
We collect certain personal information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as your name and email address.
- If you elect to purchase a paid subscription to any of the services we offer, we ask you to provide billing Information such as billing address, credit card number and phone number.
- When you create an account to use our services, you are asked to provide an email address and password as your login credentials. You also have the opportunity to provide your first and last name.
Information We Collect Automatically on Our Web Properties.
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system, as well as the other information listed in the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below. We do link this collected data to other information we collect about you.
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Administer your account.
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products and services
Fulfill your order for our services.
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs, provide you with better service and for marketing purposes.
- Monitor and analyze activity on our Web Properties.
- Provide, improve, maintain and operate our services.
- Send you administrative messages, invoices, order confirmations, security alerts, support messages, technical notices, and updates.
- Investigate and respond to illegal activities or fraudulent transactions and/or fraudulent usage of our Web Properties.
- Respond to customer service requests and provide support.
- Respond to your comments, concerns and questions.
- Send you requested information and for other purposes which we have notified you about.
- Share your email address with your organization upon request. If the email address under which you have registered your account belongs to or is controlled by an organization (with the exception of known ISP email providers such as Gmail, Hotmail, etc.), we may disclose that email address to that organization in order to help it understand who is using Campaign Workhub.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our services or Web Properties or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S.
We provide a work collaboration service from our Web Properties (the “Service”) that permits users to share information with each other by creating, uploading, and attaching information to "proofs" stored and accessed through our Web Properties. Our use and distribution of information that you submit or upload, including any personal information, is described in our Terms of Service (or other subscription agreement you entered into with us, if any). This Policy does not apply to personal information that you uploaded.
Choice/Opt-Out for Communications from Us
Customers can opt out of being contacted by us by following the opt-out instructions located in the e-mails we may send you, by changing your privacy settings in the Service, or by contacting us at any time.
However, ProofJump reserves the right to send its existing customers certain communications relating to the Service as part of our commercial relationship with you, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to cancel your account by logging in to your ProofJump account, and accessing the Cancel Account link.
Except as provided for in our Terms of Service (or other subscription agreement you entered into with us, if any) and this Policy, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties or allow third parties to use it for their marketing purposes. ProofJump uses third-party intermediaries to manage payment processing. These intermediaries are solely links in the distribution chain, and are not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided except for purposes of payment processing.
We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, etc. For example, we may use third party data centers to host our Web Properties or to store documents uploaded to our application. We obtain appropriate contractual and technical protections to limit these service providers’ use and disclosure of your personal information.
We release personal information if we believe we must do so to comply with the law, to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, to enforce our Terms of Service (or other subscription agreement you entered into with us, if any), or to protect the rights and safety of ProofJump, our customers, our individual users and the general public.
If ProofJump is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership that affects your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
These technologies are used on our Web Properties for the purpose of analyzing trends, administration, tracking users’ navigation paths on our Web Properties and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these partners on an individual as well as aggregated basis. We do not tie the information gathered to our Customers’ or Users’ personally identifiable information.
Behavioral Targeting and Remarketing
Additional Policy Information
We will retain your personal information that you provide to us for as long as needed to provide you services or as described in our Terms of Service (or other subscription agreement you entered into with us, if any). We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL/TLS). We make every reasonable effort to protect your personal information, but no company, including ProofJump, can guarantee the absolute security of Internet communications. If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on our Web Properties prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.